Best thing you ate for dinner last week? Pizza
If money, time, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
I'd go to a Hannah Montana Concert with my girl cousins!
When was the last time you cried? Last week when I got a 78% on my science project - I was VERY upset about it!
Five things you were doing ten years ago 1998 - Moving from San Jose, CA to Dublin, CA; learning to walk; got to be a flower girl in my uncle's wedding; starting nursery; being cute!
Five things you were doing five years ago 2003 - Sleepovers with BOTH Grandmas; gymastics in San Ramon; Kindergarten with Mrs. Bright; learning to swim.
Five things you were doing one year ago 2007 - Learning to wakeboard and kneeboard; learned to play the flute; started 5th grade; started reading Harry Potter.
Seven of your favorite hobbies: draw; paint; read; watch movies; sing; swim; play in my room.
Five favorite foods: Cheese pizza; tacos; sweet and sour chicken; butterballs; french toast.
Five places you've been: Maui; Niagra Falls; Statue of Liberty; Disneyland; Pennsylvania.
Five favorite memories: Playdates with the Daytons; Sleepovers with the Grandmas; getting baptized; making new friends in AZ; Disneyland with Ashlyn, Lyndi and Kate.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
I've been tagged by my Grandma
Posted by Megan at 5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment