I know I should make an effort to blog more often, but I am so busy! Sixth Grade has really been a change for me.I can barely think ahead of time. My band teacher expects us to practice for 30MINUTES!!!!!And that's not all, 5 days a week too!And I am in an excellerated math class. Oh how I wish I could stay in my home room and go to excellerated math. To bad I can't have it both ways. Even though I wish I was in my home room, I still like my math class. We go so much faster than normal classes do.I also might make it into Honors math next year!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!! I am so excited!
Well maybe things will get better, I mean I still have the A's!!!!!!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
So Busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Megan at 4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Megan, we are so proud of you and how well you are doing at school. Hang in there, I wished that I could have done as well with math. I struggled and struggled with it. Grandpa was good at it and helped me after we were married and I was going to college. Your abilities now will help you later. Keep up the good work, darlin'.
Love ya Grandma
Post a Comment