CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

My Weekend!!!!

I am now trying to do 1 post each week and tell what I did. I didn't do that over the weekend, here it is!

OH HOT DOGS!!!

On Friday at school we mummified hot dogs!!! :( That is a side ways frown!!! I know you are thinking this is disgusting and that's why the frown is there. Later after they age we will finish and put on the head peice. This is how you do it: first you take a hot dog and cut a slit in the middle( not in half ). Then put salt rocks in the body of the hot dog.... Eewwwwwwwwwww!!! This is really gross if you are working with a cheap greasy hot dog, but still don't get a expensive hot dog unless you plan on eating it!!!!!!!!!!! Then rap it in fabric and stuff more salt into the fabric. Then put your mummy into an envolpe and let it age for a while!!!

I am not saying you ever have to do this and I don't think you should try it.

*If you do don't eat it.


Let's Party!!!

Over the weekend I also went to a church Christmas Party. We usually have a nativity, but this year was different. We sang 3 songs and used chimes for 2 and used sign language with 1. At the party there was food and dessert. I do want to say that I ate more than my brothers did!!! There was also Santa Clause there. I took Brayden to see him!!


Well there was my weekend( well most of it).BYE!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should send a dare to your Grandpa to try mummifying a hot dog. He usually accepts a challenge! Good job. How long will you let it mummify? Let us know the results.
Love Grandma